Slamm Tantrum VI Complete Scooter - Blue
This will earn you 6695 Points loyalty points!
Slamm’s entry level model is developed to meet the requirements of the younger rider; low strengthened 19.5” x 19.75” bars, a lightened full size 4.2” x 18.8” Deck and 100mm wheels. Best part is the deck and forks are ready to accept 110mm wheels, bolt on a bigger bar and it’s ready to grow with the rider! Continuing on the durability of its predecessor, we have upgraded to a fully integrated, sealed threadless headset and HIC system, plus now with our new two-tone pro swirl grips and impact resistant bar ends, improving bar feel and protecting the scooter and skate parks from drop impacts. As with all Slamm scooters, the Tantrum VI is fully interchangeable with a range of parts offering massive customising potential.
- 4.2” x 18.8” Boxed Channel Deck (Accepts 110mm Wheels)
- Two-Piece Square Connector
- Low 19.5” x 19.75” Reinforced Steel T-Bar
- Two-Tone Pro Swirl Grips with Impact Resistant Bar Ends
- Triple Bolt Clamp
- NECO Fully Integrated, Sealed H-52 Bearings
- Threadless Headset and IHC System
- Punched, Steel, Threadless One-Piece Fork
- Carbon Steel Composite Flex Brake
- 100mm Nylon Core HR 88A
- ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings
- Recommended Age 6+ Years
- Maximum Rider Weight 75 Kg
- Height: 74cm
- Length: 67cm
- Width: 4.5cm
- Ride Height: 67.5cm
- Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
- Scooter Weight 3.53 Kg
Order in the next and choose Next Day on the checkout.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).