Odi Elite Pro V2.1 Lock On Handle Bar Grips - Grey Black
Out of Stock
This will earn you 1795 Points loyalty points!
The new ODI Elite Series grips are designed for riders looking for more comfort from their grips without sacrificing durability.
Designed in conjunction with Pro Enduro rider Curtis Keene to provide more padding where you need it most, without the feel of a bulky grip.
Their unique offset design allows extra padding to be placed where it is needed most without a bulky feeling grip.
We have also created a new variable knurl design which provide a softer feel in key areas while still allowing for optimal traction where it is needed most.
The grips borrowed our new V2.1 Lock-On System from our Motocross line for a secure single-clamp grip that allows for more comfort when riding on the outside of the grip.
This new clamping system also features a larger 3mm bolt head for simplified installation and extra security.
Made from our proprietary compounds that offer a soft feel with excellent durability and a reinforced outer end for improved grip life.
Whether you are looking for more comfort on longer rides or just want a better feel on your short descents, the new ODI Elite Series grips are the perfect choice.
- Raised Ergonomic Ribbed Pad conforms to the shape of your hand for superior shock absorption without making the grip feel too large.
- Half-waffle pattern on from provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike.
- New v2.1 Lock-On System/Single-Clamp design for more usable grip space and improved comfort on the outside of the grip.
- Ergonomic Flange fits hands without getting in the way of your controls.
- Reinforced End molded out of soft, but durable material to prevent grip blowout and improve grip life.
- 32mm Outside Diameter (Large).
- 130mm Length.
- Soft Pro Compound.
- 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).