Madd MGP VX8 Team Stunt Scooter - Neo Faze
This will earn you 18995 Points loyalty points!
When you think that the Madd Gear Team Edition scooter can't get any better, MGP release the VX8 Team Neo scooter.
The matt black 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo bars and matt black 120mm Fuse core wheels, allow the stunning neo coating of the deck to pop.
- Wider 4.8" deck to allow for more foot space.
- Upsweep DDAM chrome plated fade finish.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Bigger 120mm Fuse core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Anodized Extreme alloy double clamp.
- Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 23" (W) x 24" (H) DDAM 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo oversized (34.9mm) chrome plated fade
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 forged alloy Extreme clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M3 120mm 6061 alloy, IHC/Mini HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Fuse core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Anodised deck
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 8+
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.93kg (8.66lbs)
Availability: In stock
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).