JD Bug Street 200 Series Scooter - Red Glow Pearl
This will earn you 9900 Points loyalty points!
Free Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland)
All New for 2015 - JD Bug Street 200 Series Scooter.
When you’re riding a scooter, whether it’s to work or on the school run with the kids, you want to enjoy the ride. JD Bug have created the superb, new MS200 scooter to help you do just that. The sleek and elegant design of the JD Bug MS200 scooter has the style and specification that is needed to make commuting a dream. The 200mm 85a solid PU wheels are soft enough make bumpy pavements manageable and with chrome ABEC 9 rated bearings give excellent speed and a smooth roll on flat surfaces. A large, spring loaded, rear foot brake, (which also acts as a mudguard) has been fitted to the JD Bug MS200 to bring you to a safe and controlled stop when pressure is applied. Ergonomically designed to help prevent unnecessary curvature of the spine, JD Bug have given the MS200 a lower footplate than similar models and combined with a higher handlebar height offering riders of all ages and heights the most comfortable of rides. When combined these features help to promote a better posture by aiding you in finding a comfortable riding position and it also allows you to be more aware of your surroundings. Taking this scooter on public transport is no problem as it folds down quickly and easily with a single lever. The simple, folding mechanism that is on the MS200 has been used on all previous JD Bug scooters from 2000 onwards and has never needed improvement. Weighing just over 4.5kg it is lighter than similar models despite having a higher maximum ride height and a wider deck. We feel that JD Bug are setting new standards in commuter scooters with their simple, single lever folding mechanism and sleek, lightweight design. If you also take into consideration the competitive price tag of the JD Bug MS200, this is a product that is really going places.
- Superior folding mechanism that folds quickly and easily with a single lever perfect for hopping on or off public transport.
- Excellent build quality and value for money from an established brand.
- Lighter than similar models.
- Great for keeping up with the kids or for commuting to work/school.
- Bigger, faster 200mm 85a wheels with speed hubs and ABEC 9 rated bearings giving a better roll for longer with less effort.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce stress on the lower back when scooting.
- Height adjustable handle bars ranging from 74cm to a maximum height of 106cm meaning that this is great for adults and children.
- Durable handle tube sleeves to ensure a secure fit into the handlebars without movement or rattles.
- Extended Comfortable foam handgrips with rubber bar ends.
- Maximum rider weight up to 100kg (15.7st).
- Folded dimensions 760mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 250mm (H)
- Wide aluminium footplate to accommodate larger shoe sizes.
- Rear flex fender brake to bring you to slow and controlled stop
Order in the next and choose Next Day on the checkout.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).