Green Biscuit Ice Hockey Training Puck - Pro
This will earn you 1499 Points loyalty points!
The Green Biscuit Pro Training Puck is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play anywhere- driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over.
- Helps develop the three primary shooting skills every hockey player needs: one-touch pass, toe drags, and saucer pass.
- Side grips - enjoy a better touch & feel.
- Heavier weight for increased stability and a more realistic feel.
- Puck Weight: 4.8oz.
- The GB Pro is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
The Green Biscuit Training Hockey Puck helps develop better stick handling and passing skills off-ice. The Green Biscuit Training Puck weighs 4.6 oz, which is fairly similar to an official ice hockey puck.
The two-piece hard plastic construction absorbs vibrations and glides smoothly on concrete or asphalt surfaces. Hockey players can train wherever and whenever!
The Green Biscuit Training Hockey Puck is primarily a passing and stick handling puck and not meant for sniping.
Availability: In stock
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).