Green Biscuit Ice Hockey Training Puck - Pro
This will earn you 1499 Points loyalty points!
The Green Biscuit Pro Training Puck is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play anywhere- driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over.
- Helps develop the three primary shooting skills every hockey player needs: one-touch pass, toe drags, and saucer pass.
- Side grips - enjoy a better touch & feel.
- Heavier weight for increased stability and a more realistic feel.
- Puck Weight: 4.8oz.
- The GB Pro is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
The Green Biscuit Training Hockey Puck helps develop better stick handling and passing skills off-ice. The Green Biscuit Training Puck weighs 4.6 oz, which is fairly similar to an official ice hockey puck.
The two-piece hard plastic construction absorbs vibrations and glides smoothly on concrete or asphalt surfaces. Hockey players can train wherever and whenever!
The Green Biscuit Training Hockey Puck is primarily a passing and stick handling puck and not meant for sniping.
Order in the next and choose Next Day on the checkout.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).