Edea Overture Mens Figure Skates - Senior
This will earn you 18995 Points loyalty points!
These medium strength skates are designed and manufactured by Edea in Italy. They are pitched at a similar level to the Risport RF4 (ie being suitable for intermediate skaters performing single jumps) but are a little wider in design, thus making them a more suitable choice for a broader foot. They are supplied with factory sharpened, ready to skate Edea Rotation Blades.
- Water resistant leather upper.
- Anatomically designed, comfotable padded tongue.
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort.
- Microfibre lining for fast drying.
- Reduced sole thickness for better skate control.
- Lightweight construction.
- New strong lace hoooks.
- Contract control.
- Mid Stiffness rating: 48.
- Unique foot ventilation system, allowing fresh air to circulate around the foot, keeping you fresher and dryer whilst skating.
kate Ultima MK IV Blades.
Availability: In stock
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).