DPD Local 1 Hour Delivery Window
- If you provide us with a mobile phone number and/or an email address, on the day of your delivery DPD Local will send you a text and/or email indicating the one hour time window they will be arriving. (Excludes Scottish Highlands/Islands**).
- You don't have to wait at home all day or take a day off work! You just need to make sure someone is available for one hour between the times estimated by the couriers.
This service is ideal for customers who want to know exactly when the item will be delivered, so that you don't have to be in all day waiting for the delivery to arrive.
- All orders being shipped to the UK mainland that have a total order value of £40 or more will receive free delivery*.
- These orders are normally sent via courier delivery but some small items may be sent via Royal Mail.
- Please allow 2-4 working days for a free delivery* to arrive.
* Free delivery does not apply to international orders, Scottish Higlands/Islands or UK offshore Isles.
For deliveries to the UK you have options with both Royal Mail and courier delivery services:
- Next Working Day Courier £3.95 for Mainland UK. The cut off time for deliveries to go out the same day is 3pm Monday to Friday.
- 2-4 Day Courier Delivery £2.95 for Mainland UK. This service is FREE if your order is over £40
- Saturday Courier Delivery for Mainland UK is £11.95 (Excludes Scottish Highlands/Islands**).
- Delivery will take place between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday only. Saturday deliveries take place between 8am and 1pm
- Scottish Highlands deliveries are all 48 hour services regardless of what service is picked. This is due to the distance of delivery and also to keep delivery costs as close to mainland deliveries as possible.
- Northern Ireland delivery is a 2-3 day service and costs £9.95
** Scottish Highlands/Islands Postcodes are as follows: AB31-56, FK17-FK21, G83, HS1-HS9, IV (ALL), KA27, KA28, KW0-17, PA20-PA78, PH15-99, ZE (ALL)
A range of shipping options and prices for your order can be found in the drop down menu just below your basket. Select your delivery country and then the delivery type, you can choose the shipping you'd like to pay for before you proceed.
If you select Next working day on an order placed on Friday before 3pm, then the parcel will be delivered on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays, in which case it would be the Tuesday) as Saturday is not classed as a normal working day. There is an option to select SATURDAY DELIVERY at the checkout.
For some areas North of Scotland a Next day delivery may not arrive at the local depot until late morning in which case the vehicles may have already started their delivery runs. The delivery will then take place the following day or you may also collect your parcel from the depot.
If we have the item you have ordered in stock then delivery should take no more than the period you selected. Items out of stock may take 2-4 working days, provided they are in stock with our suppliers. If any item is unavailable we will let you know via email or phone, of the time you can expect to wait, should you wish to cancel the order, we will do so.
Deliveries by courier will require someone to sign for the parcel or it will be taken back to your local depot. If no one is available at the time of delivery the driver will usually leave a card and await for you to contact them to arrange an alternative delivery. Parcels can arrive any time up to about 7.00pm, but usually arrive before 5pm.
- Please note on international orders we can only deliver to your cards registered billing address.
- For Non European Union Countries the Tax is taken off at the checkout, so you will pay less than the amount shown for the products.
- We are not responsible for any import duties that may occur.
Expected Delivery times in working days for International Orders sent via Courier Delivery - items over 2Kg such as skates
|Expected Delivery Time|
|Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands||2-4 Working Days|
|Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Spain||3-5 Working Days|
Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA
|4-7 Working Days|
Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, China, Columbia, Egypt, Georgia, Iceland, India, Israel,
Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia,
South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
|5-9 Working Days|
Shipment costs are dependant on the weight of the items. Please add your items to the cart and proceed to the checkout where it will calculate the cost of shipping for your order before you checkout.
Items under 2kg sent outside the UK are usually sent via Royal mail and times can vary between 5 to 14 working days.
Heelys Shoes are sent via courier delivery to Belgium, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands and Luxembourg so usually take 2-3 working days.