CCM RBZ 80 Ice Hockey Skates UK9.5
Out of Stock
This will earn you 14900 Points loyalty points!
The CCM RBZ 80 player ice hockey skates are the intermediate to advanced level model in the RBZ range of hockey skates for the 2013/2014 season. The RBZ 80 has been designed to be a high performance skate but without the high performance price tag. These skates feature a Vectorwear quarter package and a full composite outsole and come as standard with the new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder and SpeedBlade stainless steel runners.
- Quarter - Vectorwear surlyn provides for a reinforced outer core that is fully heat moldable for a custom fit.
- Core - Customizable EPP foam core for added strength.
- Liner - Heavy duty microfiber provides excellent fit and comfort.
- Outsole - Composite exhaust maximizes energy transfer and delivers a reactive feel.
- Tongue - 7 mm felt and foam tongue with added lace bite protection for comfort and durability.
- Holder - Speed Blade 4.0 Runner - Speed Blade Stainless
- Easy Tie (Image 2) 3 key features that make it easier for a young player to tie his skates thighly on his own. Grip laces Smaller top eyelets Flexible facing
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the item(s) to us within 45 days from receipt and we will issue a full refund. This excludes the delivery charge. The item(s) can also be exchanged for a different colour or size if preferred. Items can only be returned or exchanged provided they are in a re-saleable condition.
Please view our Returns page for our full Returns Policy (opens in new window).