If after you have purchased skates, you find they do not fit, provided they are un-used we will exchange them for an alternative size, or refund you. You just have to cover any postage costs incurred. Provided items are returned in their original packaging and as new condition, we allow up to 45 Days for you to return the item for a refund.
There are two ways to do exchanges:
- You can send your item back for exchange.
- For small items use Royal Mail but make sure you pay for RM signed for as the parcel is still your responsibility until it gets back to us.
- For larger items use we recommend a website called: www.parcel2go.com. They will give you options of couriers and also collect from your home for a much cheaper price than Royal Mail.
- Please pack the original box in plastic or cardboard box, as we need to receive them back in a saleable condition.
- To ensure there are no delays please include a cheque for £3.95 (non subsidised postage rate) for the return shipping of the alternative size back to you.
- We can also offer a Reverse it service.
- This is where we can exchange the product you have while collecting the product you wish to return. This service costs £10 but is one of the quickest ways to exchange your item(s).
- To arrange a Reverse it please give us a call on 02920 499688.
Please print and fill in the required information on our returns form. Follow all the instructions on there and return the form with your items.(Only required if sending the item back, NOT if using the Reverse It system.)
Postage costs are non refundable.
We will accept items back as long as its within 45 Days from purchase.
- If you return an item within seven working days of receiving your order then you will be entitled to a full refund if you have notified us by letter or email of your wish to cancel the transaction, if you return the goods more than 7 days after receiving the item, then we reserve the right to charge a return to stock administration charge of £3.95 if you received free postage, this will be duducted from the refund amount. If you paid for postage we will not levy this charge and you will get a full refund for the goods value. This applies to orders over £50 inc VAT only. This does NOT apply to items being exchanged for alternative items of the same value or more, as you will just have to pay the postage to send the alternative item back out to you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the goods returned to us are in a good saleable condition in their original packaging and they will be returned at your own cost and risk, so we advise you to use a signed for service such as Royal Mail Signed For (Recorded Delivery) or www.parcel2go.com
- We endeavor to supply only the highest quality product and believe you will be delighted with your product from prolineskates.com. However, if you are unhappy with the product in anyway it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- If you return the product in its original condition including tags & packaging, we will refund you, or provide you with a same cost alternative if required. All you pay for is the return postage of the goods.
- If you return an item to us which is faulty, which you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay for the cost of the return postage. Please contact us before you send any faulty item back, as sometimes, all we will require is a photo of the problem. We will then advise you what course of action to take. If there is a mistake, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should send the item to us.
- We cannot accept used items for return unless they are faulty.
- Please Remember you are responsible for the item or items until they reach us.